

Hey Dear Family!!
After having undergone a recent interior technological conversion, I have been experiencing a rather consistent and sincere desire to post comments and pictures upon this blog. I believe, with the most heartfelt intentions, that this would demonstrate wonderful skills in trans-communal interactions. HAHA. Geez, if that sentence doesn't speak for itself, I'm not sure what will. I'm kicking my butte over with stress and hard work. Last week, the Chamber Choir was in rehearsals and performances for more than 12 hours; I just recently finished two papers, and a test this past week. *phew...let me wipe the sweat from my face*
But I am lovin it. I love having my day completely full of activities: singing, studying, going to Mass, socializing as breaks. I've turned the library into my personal office. So far, I have four A's and a B. I want to bring that B up to an A though.
Singing was going well....I performend well in a recent performance. That's GOOD, not just in itself, but also because I needed to recover from my blooper on the Panis Angelicus. The reason that went poorly was because I was just thinking way too hard about technique and totally forgot to just will to sing beautifully. Learning experience! But now, I have come across another struggle in mastering this new technique. Pray that I get it; that I sing for the glory of God and the creation of joy in music-making!
To paint a more vivid picture of my life at AMU, I thought I'd give you a picture of my bedroom. I know mother and the girls will appreciate this. :) That silly pumkin over there was done at the sleepover with Robby, Joe, and Nickel. I love his face--he's just so precious.
Haha, and then the big one: Sadie Hawkins 2011!!! My first time asking a guy EVER...it's tradition though, so it's okay. I felt like I wanted to be more fully a part of the fun at Sadies, so I asked the hulk to go with me. Actually, his name is Dennis...the only reason why I asked him was...well, do I really need to explain?? lol Besides noticing his great body haha, (it's kinda hard not to, because he's known on campus as the guy who never wears a shirt because he likes showing off his muscles *vomit* but seriously he can dish it), I saw him praying on the Rosary walk a couple times. ( Mary I think you might appreciate that. :) Then, I thought we'd make quite the pair...that is, if I do say so myself. So, we went as the Hulks. Robby jumped in there and made our picture complete.
Having Robby here is such a blessing! Every time I see him, I feel at home, at peace, and a little bit of the love that's waiting for me at home. During this past week, I've woken up quite a few times, wishing that I could just keep sleeping. But then, I think about coming home for Thanksgiving and I count the days in my head...not with exact numbers of course, because I still haven't made it to that level....Then, I feel better. I can't wait to see you all!!! It's gonna be a blast! And if I throw any of my moody fits, just snap me out of it! I love you all. May God bless you.
4 comments:
Hi Vanessa,
I was just signing off and I saw your outstanding post !!!WOW!!! I love It!I also have tears in my eyes from your beautiful comments and I can't wait for you to come home !! I miss you so much !!
I love all the pictures:))
What an interesting writer you are also!!
Your room looks so great !!! What a transformation !WOW! What fun to remodel;))
I'll post more later, but I really have to go to sleep... sleep, sleep, I couldn't go to sleep, not for all the jewels in the crown;))..
Love you very much,Vanessa!!
All our love always, Mom and Dad
Oh. My. Goodness. Vanessa has posted on the Blog! My mind is blown.
What a great update! It's so fun to hear all about your crazy busy days at school and, like mom said, you are such a writer! I enjoyed reading about all of your studies and your singing. I am sure that you are improving all the time! Way to go with those grades, they are VERY impressive!
As for the Hulk, I am intrigued by what you say about him, especially that bit about the rosary walk. Hmm, we shall see where this goes. :p And finally, it's amazing that you can look beautiful even with bright green skin!
Great to hear from you Vanessa! I definitely think you should post more often. It sounds like everything is going very well for you. Love and miss you!
great idea!!!!! LIKE! there's a she hulk??? love your room:)teresa.love you.
Post a Comment