...yes! I just wanted to put up a quick post to let everyone know that I heard back from the Renaissance Montessori School: and, thank goodness, they made me an offer. I am going to be working as a teacher's assistant, and I am super-excited. I feel like it's kind of the best of both worlds; I'm not diving right into teaching a full classroom by myself, which might be a little intimidating. Instead, I'm going to be able to assist all the teachers throughout the day and gain a lot of experience. So, I'm very happy that it came through and that I can now zero in on the prime locations for our apartment search. Wish us luck! Or better yet, say a prayer for us.
We'll keep you "posted!" Get it? Har har har :)
5 comments:
Oh I'm so proud of you Baby, come over here...I mean, oops, I forgot...I need to keep this PG rated. lol.
YAY!! I love all this good news!! I am so excited for you guys! God is good! Mary, I am sure you will be a wonderful teacher's assistant! What a great way to start! Can't wait to hear more good news....how about a baby?? :D
LOL, Ryan, you crack me up. As much as we would like to think there is, I don't think there is such a thing as PG rating in the Tompkins family. Maybe PG-13. :p
ALl right guys that is great!!! Congrats Ryan and Mary!! Would Mrs. TOmpkins report to the principal's office? and would Mr. Tompkins please keep this PG? lol Love ya
That is so great Ryan and Mary! Jack and I are so happy for you! Everything has fallen right into place. As Marisa said, God is good! We can't wait to read updates on how your jobs are going and when you've found your apartment! You'll have to post pictures! Love you guys!
Way to go Mary! Great strides in a short period of time. Two jobs, a car,and you moved. WOW! You two are amazing! Now comes the fun part in finding your first home together. Make sure they allow kids. Maria and I got the boot from our first place when we had JC. I think we all have a feeling there may be one on the way. The over/under is 12 months. God Bless!
Love, Dad and Mom
Post a Comment